Saturday 22 August 2009

The Elves.

Thought I'd better update again with some images of my current Elf force, based in Caledor and unusual colours of white and orange. There is a lot of background on them that I've got stashed around.

Recently I've entered the Summer of War painting competition, and had to paint 750+ points. I signed up thinking I can't have that many points of models already... and went home and found that I had, as well as more models still unpainted. I have old images mostly, of thing half based. I'll add them here once I've photographed them again. Until then, some tasters:


Lord Narian - Commander

Spearmen & Banner Detail


Battle Standard Bearer

And my current WIP and pride and joy:
Prince Caranthir - Champion of Caledor.


Unpainted:
1 x Mage (From the mage/archamge box)
1 x Lion Chariot

No comments:

Post a Comment